Monday, April 20, 2009

Ethan and bowling. Need I say more?

Ethan is obsessed with bowling. He bowls morning, noon, and night. I think he even dreams about bowling. Well I finally found a bowling league for him and he LOVES it. He can't wait for Wednesday's. After the league has finished for the day he goes home and pulls out his pins to play until it is time for bed. He knows where and what each pin is. Sometimes he really drives me crazy with his bowling. Your ask him what he wants to be when he grows up and he will tell you "A professional bowler." There are only 4 little boys that are on the bumper league but they all have a blast. After the lea His team mate is a little boy named TJ. The 2 dads work together and have know each other forever. Here are a few pictures.

This is Ethan and his team mate.

Being silly

Look at his form!!!

Big smile!

Everyone on the bumper league. They have a blast together and have great sportsmanship!!

1 comment:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Check out his bowler pose... Great form! I love the top pic of Ethan and his team mate.