We has a great Easter! We colored eggs. The kids had alot of fun doing that. Meeya was really mad when we were all done. We had an Easter egg hunt. It was alittle cold in the morning but it was still fun. And went to church. All the meeting were really nice. Angie and I had ALL the kids matching, but we didn't tell the kids that they matched and when we all showed up at church and the kids saw each other, their expressions were priceless!! They were so excited to see that they all looked alike. All the boys were dressed alike and a the girls had matching dresses. It was planned for the girls but it just happened for the boys. The all looked adorable. I wish I would have taken pictures of all of the together. Thank goodness Angie did. Enjoy!!!!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Super cute pictures of your adorable kids! I love the green Easter outfits!
How fun that the boys ended up matching too.... I love the dresses they are soo cute. Fun pictures of coloring the eggs.
Cute pictures! It looks like everyone had fun coloring eggs.
Post a Comment