Sunday, December 20, 2009
Christmas Pictures
We were all dressed in our Christmas best today. Makayla sang her first solo with the choir today and did an AWESOME job. There were some tears falling. We are so proud of her!!!! Here are some pictures. Enjoy!!!! The one with the 3 of them, yes Makayla is crying because Meeya kept stepping on her toes and we ran out of time for perfect ones. I see the picture and I know it's mean but I kinda have to chuckle.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL family!! love, Debbie Freitas : )
Great Family picture! I am so happy that Kayla solo went well! YAY!!!!
I was one of those who had tears falling when she was singing her solo....and I was supposed to be singing in the choir....had such a lump in my throat!
I love these beautiful pictures of your sweet family. Little Meeya will always have a special place in John's and my hearts from our year in the nursery with her. We will miss her sweet hugs in there this year. Happy New Year to all of you!
Post a Comment