Ok Mom I have all my safety gear on!!! (Ear plugs and safety glasses)
Waiting to help.
Still waiting.
Helping hold the leg still.
Still holding.
Almost done.
Finished product. A X for the base of the coat racks. He thought it was the coolest thing to help daddy with this and use the power tools. Ralph got a new drill set and it has a big drill and a little drill. Ethan thinks that he got the little one for him and now he has his OWN drill just like daddy. (Keep dreaming son)
2 comments:
Cute! How fun that he got to help! I have some orders to put into the carpenter and jr. carpenter. haha...
Nicole, it's fun to see your family pictures. You're family is really beautiful, and it looks like you're really happy! I'm so glad for you! It's good to be in touch!
Post a Comment