Friday, November 28, 2008

Can I figure this out?


This is Ethan and his "best friend/girlfriend" Alie from school/home. They were pilgrams for their harvest feast. They looked so cute.


Makayla was in a play for school. It was called Turkeys on strike. It was so funny. She was a native american and looked so adorable in her costume.


On Thanksgiving we went to my dads house. Meeya got into the entertainment center. When I went to get a picture of her and told her to say cheese she looked at me and said "I don't want to". She loves that phrase as well as "I don't like it". But I did get a very cute picture of her anyway.

My brother came over and this is what is called "lets all pile on Uncle D. His wife had to join is as well. My cousin and her family came as well. We had a great time. It was a little crazy with all the kids running around but it was fun and a great day!!

3 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

We had so much fun playing with them! It was soooo great to see everyone. Kayla is getting so pretty!

Debbie said...

Cute blog, Nicole! I love the pictures of your cute kids!

Debra Stevenson Hager said...

I love Turkeys Go on Strike. I should have gone to see it. We forgot to watch our movie of it this year. We usually sing all the songs all thanksgiving, especially the part about squash shakes.